Tue, 13 June 2006
- * The leader of an entire nation, the Prime Minister of New Zealand Helen Clark steps in for a chat about:
o East Timor, what next?
o Where are all of New Zealand's troops and can we sustain our current commitment levels?
o Whats the situation in Kabul, Afghanistan?
o What does Helen think of the introduction of Tasers into the New Zealand Police force?
o Can the Russell Norman and the Greens work with the National party?
* The soccer world cup is on right now, and while most of us will be checking the telly and the web for results, there are some online scams we need to be aware of. Joel Camissar from Websense has all the dirt
* Daniel Robert Epstein is the chap who talks with some of the biggest names in the music and movie business on suicidegirls.com
* In New Zealand there's been a bit of controversy regarding the public frequencies offered to the Canwest station Kiwi FM to broadcast on. Some in the industry think this is unfair and a little dodgy. Karyn Hay is the General manager and breakfast host of Kiwi and she dropped in for a feisty conversation about Kiwi's future plans.
* And finally publicaddress.net blogger Russell Brown gives his opinions on youth drug culture, party pills, the new green party co-leader, and Rodney Hide's dancing.
Direct download: One_Wammo_0002.mp3
-- posted at: 7:16am EST