Thu, 31 August 2006
- To start off we get inspired with Vincent Heeringa from Idealog magazine.
In particular we look at the cover story on this months issue where a
whole bunch of creative kiwi advertising types have won awards for
their work, and we ask how can you turn your ideas into wealth? And how
can New Zealand transform itself from a land soaked in rain to an
economy drenched in great ideas?
- Talking about creative types we stay in that vein when I talk to Sam Jones from Tokyo Plastic - award winning animators from england
- Then its back to New Zealand where a new web service has started up called Swapclub. What is it and how is it different to trademe or ebay? Creator Adrian Penman joins me for a chat
- To some odd news about some russian scientists conducting research
into the effects of putting a bunch of people into a dimly lit capsul
for two years. All in the name of exploration to mars. Sarah Chatwin
from Mindworks lets us know how this might effect the human mind.
- Have you ever fancied yourself as a romance novelist? Or have
you wondered what is the rational behind those cheesy lovey dovy story
lines? I'll be joined by award winning Romance writer Debbie Mccomber for a dip into the world of amour.
- And finally David Slack is at it again with the fun bags and a look at the worlds hard hitting top stories.
Running Time: 00:57:01
Direct download: One_Wammo_episode_5.mp3
-- posted at: 6:42am EST